The Carmichael Recreation & Park District provides onsite staff with all paid rentals to assist you with any needs that might arise during your event. Outside caterers are welcome. Please carefully read the following information when using district facilities.

Facility Rental FAQs

Facility Use Application & Permit

Athletic Fields & Sports Facility Use Application & Permit

Event Facility Fees

ABC Liquor License Application – Must be approved by Sheriff’s Department