Introduce your child to the exciting sport of Track and Field! The program is designed for 1st – 6th grade boys and girls to learn the fundamentals of the sport. Here’s some helpful information:
- Dates: April 3rd – May 17th
- Grades: 1st – 6th
- Practice: Mondays and Tuesdays starting April 3rd from 4pm – 5pm at Carmichael Park (5750 Grant Ave)
- 1st – 3rd graders will have their meets on Wednesdays
- 4th – 6th graders will have their meets on Thursdays
- Meet schedule will be handed out after the start of the program
- Fee: $65 (R) $70 (NR)
- Registration Dates: 2/27 – 3/31
Are you interested in Volunteering?
We’re currently looking for volunteer coaches along with parent volunteers to help at the meets. Please contact Joe at youth sports to find out how you can help.
Clinics will focus on fundamentals, communication, speed, agility and work progressively each session leading to fun game play the final weeks. Here’s some helpful information:
- Instructor: Molly Hanrahan – Folsom Lake College, Assistant Volleyball Coach
- Dates: Fridays – 3/31, 4/7, 4/28, 5/12, 5/19
- Ages: 10 – 14
- Time: 6pm – 7:30pm
- Location: La Sierra Community Center Small Gym
- Fee: $70 (R) $75 (NR)
- Registration Dates: 3/ – 3/31
Middle School Girls Basketball Leagues
Other Sports: SEE YOUTH AND TEEN PAGE for tennis and kidz love soccer
Youth Program Partial Scholarships Now Available!
The Carmichael Recreation and Park District Foundation is happy to announce they have funding available to provide partial scholarship to the youth in our community. Please contact our District Office at (916) 485-5322 ext. 29 for more information and to see if you qualify.
If you are interested in helping support our Youth Scholarship Program, please click here for more information on how to donate.