- Registration Form
- Dates: Monday – Thursday beginning April 2nd – May 17th
- Grades: All 1st – 6th grade boys and girls
- Practices: Coaches will assign practice days and times
- Meets: 1st – 3rd graders have their meets on Wednesdays
- 4th – 6th graders have their meets on Thursdays
- *Meet schedule will be handed out after the start of the program
- Fee: $70 (R) $75 (NR)
- Season Schedules:
- Elementary Basketball Parent Packet
- Registration Form – Program is FULL
- Grades: 1st & 2nd
- Program Dates: Saturdays only – 1/13/18 – 3/3/18 (no program on 2/24)
- Location: La Sierra Community Center Big Gymnasium
- 1st Graders = 9am – 10:10am
- 2nd Graders = 10:20am – 11:30am
- Fee: $65 per participant (R) $70 (NR))
- Includes a player t-shirt
- Registration Dates: 12/4 – 1/13
Other Sports: SEE YOUTH AND TEEN PAGE for tennis and kidz love soccer
Youth Program Partial Scholarships Now Available!
The Carmichael Recreation and Park District Foundation is happy to announce they have funding available to provide partial scholarship to the youth in our community. Please contact our District Office at (916) 485-5322 ext. 29 for more information and to see if you qualify.
If you are interested in helping support our Youth Scholarship Program, please click here for more information on how to donate.
Local Youth Sports Clubs: